Start checking off items from your CF application and State Licensure process. Some things to verify:
- 1,260 hours worked by the end of the school year *
- Observation hours (direct and indirect)**
- Mentor/Supervisor completed evaluations and Skills Inventory
- State paperwork from SLP mentor (observations, ratings…)
- Praxis Score***
- Academic Transcripts
- Approval from Program Director on ASHA’s online application
- ASHA’s fees and State Licensure fees
You can find more information here:
*Minimum of 35 hours for 36 weeks of direct and indirect work.
**12 hours per segment, 6 hours of direct and 6 hours of indirect supervision.
***Send scores to ASHA and your state’s SLP Board.